TIERRITAADD TO FAVORITESGO TO FAVORITES
- 16 glass molds in 2 ½ oz. pots
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 ½ cup milk
- 1 pkg 8 oz. cream cheese
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup confection sugar
- 1 sachet unflavored gelatin
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup heavy cream (whipped)
- 16 oz. crushed chocolate chip cookies
- sweets in the shape of little flowers and worms
- In a medium microwave-safe container, mix the instant pudding with the milk. Cook at maximum temperature (high) for 2-3 minutes. Let cool.
- In the food processor, mix the cream cheese with the confectioners' sugar until creamy. In a microwave container mix the gelatin with the water and cook at medium heat for 30 seconds and add to the pudding mixture. Leave in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour. Then add the heavy cream in an enveloping way.
- Put ½ tablespoon of the crushed cookies into each mold. Pour the mixture into each mold and cover with the rest of the crushed cookies. Decorate with sweets in the shape of flowers, worms or your favorite candy.
- Leave in the refrigerator until serving time.